The Benefits of Educational Toys
Apr 12,2023 | Leochoice
The Importance of Knowing Educational toy's benefits
You might think that knowing the educational toys can makes kids happy, but there can be some important benefits in understanding them behind the LEOCHOICE toys. Here are a few of them:
1. Developing intelligence
- Developing intelligence through playing with educational toys has been found to be beneficial for the health of both the left and right brains, and can help prevent senile dementia. Research has shown that individuals who frequently engage with educational toys have higher open-minded thinking abilities and average IQs compared to those who do not. American medical experts have also discovered that starting to play with educational toys before the age of 50 can significantly lower the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. Moreover, the incidence rate of people who have played with educational toys since childhood is less than 1% of the incidence rate of the general population.
2. Stimulating the development of various functions
- Playing with educational toys can stimulate the development of various functions, including hand-eye coordination, graphic recognition ability, and color recognition ability. The bright colors and lines of these toys can stimulate a child's vision, while the sound they make can stimulate their hearing. Additionally, the different textures of the materials used to make the toys can cultivate a child's sense of touch.
3. CultivatIng a child's space concept, concentration, and endurance
- Educational toys can help cultivate a child's space concept, concentration, and endurance. For example, building a figure out of a box of building blocks requires not only the coordination of a child's hands and feet, but also their hand-eye coordination, concentration, and patience to complete the task.
4. Practicing social activities
- Educational toys can also have the function of practicing social activities. When children play with their peers or parents, they are unconsciously developing their social relationships, learning the spirit of cooperation, and developing the psychological quality of learning to share with others. This lays a solid foundation for integrating into society in the future.